Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEWS FLASH: Doctors fix severe blockage

I have been told "If you have two good reasons to do something... then you'll do it."

Insert "two requests to blog again" here.


 

I have writers block, though. As a general rule, I can only blog when I am:

  1. Emotional – the "cry about ridiculous things" kind (typically in response to fluctuating hormones)
  2. Angry
  3. Annoyed


 

So, sort of like memories, blogs only take hold when strong emotions are involved. PROBLEM ALERT: I have been on birth control for the last 5 months and it inhibits my ability to respond emotionally in an irrational way. Trust me; I am just as disappointed as you are.


 

As for anger, there are really only a few things that actually make me angry. Instead, I would say that annoyance is definitely my predominant emotion. But, in order to blog about it, I need to feel that someone is idiotic AND I have to have the freedom to speak openly about the person (ie. they cannot read this blog or know anyone who would). All of this is a recipe for constipated writing.


 

There have been ample opportunities for me to vent my frustration, however. Like, just recently (person who cannot be named) did (something that I cannot say). So, I (responded by doing something). Which lead to (an outcome full of humor for me, but perhaps not for the other person) = seriously bad blogging.


 

Update on current events in the life of Megan to help cultivate discussion:

  1. Pyramid schemes and Cutco knives plague the existence of Latterday Saint wards all across the country.
  2. Spokane still doesn't plow their roads after snow storms.
  3. I have a bet with my sister about (person) and (self-modifying behavior).
  4. Sometimes when I think about Husband moving to Tucson, I act like a total jerk to him so that he won't miss me while he's gone.
  5. I have been watching too much TV. I average about 3.5 hours of "How I Met Your Mother" between the three stations that play re-runs and my DVR per day… among other shows.
  6. It has been confirmed that all Urgent care doctors are idiots…




WAIT! Idiots! Urgent care doctor? Yes! I don't personally know any of those. … FINALLY!!! Please see the next blog entry for information regarding Urgent Care doctors.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment