Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The First of Many Blogs (maybe)

Brandon and I went on a ridiculous "road trip" to Lava Hot Springs. I say "road trip" sarcastically because we didn't ride more than 2 hrs between legs on the trip...

We enjoyed several ridiculous things during our trip:
1. Haken hitting "birdies" under the couch (golf)
2. Shad jumping out of his chair in the restaurant to cheer during a football game. The ladies at the table next to us said that she understood...
3. Going to the liquor store with Heather immediately after a session at the Logan Temple.
4. 500 Days of Summer for the second time in one week-- the ridiculous part is the theater: cash only.
5. Night in a motel with a bullet hole in the window and octogenarians on the porch.
6. Finding it impossible to find a church to attend because LDS.org is simply impossible to use.
7. Lava Hot Springs Main Street = enough said.
8. Seeing Heather naked (ok, ok scantily clad)
9. I assigned our new nicknames and the name of our new blog: Chubbs (Brandon) and Slim (Me)

All-in-all we had a great time.

3 comments:

  1. You have a new blog! I'm so excited. Expect lots & lots of smart ass comments from your favorite cuz! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I admit I was talking to you at the very moment that I "followed" your blog and wrote my 1st comment so now that I've actually read your post I must say it's BRILLIANT! Any post that I'm mentioned twice in has to be brilliant! My favorite part of your post is that both of my "mentions" were involving scandalous behavior...going to the liquor store & breaking into my apartment only to find me naked. Funny stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I will definitely be adding this blog to my blog list and stalking it often! You can stalk mine also if you would like www.sturzfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete