Friday, September 11, 2009

Trying to have a baby

It should only take one event: sleep with your husband (or boyfriend or neighbor or stranger).
Yet. For some reason bunches of people cannot make it work and resort to extreme tactics.

Today:
1. I bought 3 single sterile syringes from a pharmacy (at the risk of sounding like a drug user)
2. I got in a fight with an independent pharmacy owner
3. I washed my hands
4. She dropped her pants
5. I injected 3 mL x 3 and 1 mL x 1 in the gluteus maximus
6. I washed my hands
7. I went on my merry way

This is one of many steps taken to cause weight gain, pain, water retention, insomnia, stress and ripping/tearing/dilating/bleeding.

The immediate goal: ovulation
The long-term goal: someone to care about her when she dies (in the next 70 yrs)

I find it amazing that so many women who wish to not get pregnant do and so many who would give up anything to have a baby don't. It may be a heavenly conspiracy to teach both groups a lesson in patience, love and understanding OR maybe it is just a crazy fluke. I am not sure which.

But, what I know for sure is... 10 mL of fluid is too much for this girl's butt. And, if I have things my way, you won't catch me with my pants down.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, who are you talking about? I hope you're not talking about yourself. What did you inject into this girl, & we need more details on the fight with the pharmacist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that your job description entailed giving shots in peoples bums. what an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my job; my sister-in-law.
    She is trying to get pregnant.
    So, they inject HCG into the booty-- but her MD is in Ogden and she lives in Utah County... so, she asked me to do it.

    The pharmacist over diluted the $80 vial of HCG. So, what should have taken 1 2 mL injection... suddenly took 4 injections. So, I called him and gave him my words. It would be boring to describe the whole conversation so that will have to suffice.

    ReplyDelete